OCTG INSPECTION, CLEANING, MANAGEMENT AND STORAGE
Safespear specialises in inspection, maintenance, cleaning, inventory management and storage of all OCTG components including drill pipe, tubing & casing, BHA and all completions equipment. Our purpose built 4,000 sqm facility houses office, wash bay, fixed head tubular cleaning machine, undercover inspection & paint racks and 2,000 sqm of storage. When required we can operate a 24/7 service to ensure all of your service requirements are met and exceeded.
Our services include:
- Specialised Drill Pipe & Tubular Inspection
- BHA & Specialty Drilling Tools Inspection
- Connection Field Repair & Refacing Services
- OCTG Inspection Consulting & Verification Services
- Drill Pipe & Tubular Cleaning Services
- Drill Pipe Storage & Handling Services
- OCTG Inspection Consultation and Verification
- Mobile Tubular Cleaning Services
- High-pressure water jetting
- Drilling Equipment Inspection Services
Our experienced OCTG inspectors are highly trained and qualified and draw on their extensive knowledge and understanding of the offshore and onshore drilling industry to ensure inspection are conducted to the highest possible standard.
Our inspection personnel and equipment are also available to mobilise to remote sites and work as a self-contained team on board any drilling unit / vessel or land-based site to ensure minimal disruption to day-to-day operations.